Hiya! My name's Sheree, I'm a senior at the U, and I am just about to start my Cohort year in the English Teaching program. I was born in Dallas, Texas, but I've been in Utah for a long time. My great loves: movies of all shapes and sizes (I just finished the Firefly/Serenity series, which was fantastic), good books (I'm currently reading Special Topics in Calamity Physics, and its awesome), great music (I'm listening to the Pipettes as I type), Coca-Cola, Batman, my fiance Alex, Texano burritos, and people who think for themselves.
I love the subject I'm planning to teach, and I'm way excited to start. I'm really happy this class is required because I think that technology can be a great teaching tool. However, I'm not the most technologically savvy gal in the world, but am planning on learning a lot. I think that its so important to get students excited about the content you are teaching, and a great way to do that is by incorporating technology in the classroom.
1 comment:
Sheree - It's great to have you in class. Two questions: Who are the Pipettes? Where do you buy Texano Burritos?
Post a Comment