Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lost? Part Two


All right! I just finished the first season of Lost and I am very impressed. Its gotten really interesting and awesome. I thought this series would grow on me, and it has. The season finale was intense! I have the first disc of the second season, but I promised Alex that I would wait for him to watch it. I hope that Kate dies in this season. I friggin' hate her character. She's always standing around, looking pouty and worried. Lame! And her dumb flirtations with Sawyer... Don't get me started. Jack, there has to be a more interesting girl for you to dig on that freaking island! And if not, I'm pretty sure that Hurley would be down for a hook-up. Oh, speaking of dumb characters, I was pretty stoked that Boone was (spoiler warning) axed a couple of episodes ago. He was so useless! And was it just me, or did it look like he was wearing eyeliner at least fifty percent of the time? So I know I'm pretty late to the Lost party, but I've still got lots of theories as to what the hell is happening.

One other thing: Read this. It is about sharks, sex, and Salt-N-Pepa. Need I say more?

No comments: