Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another Saturday Night...


So here I am, desperately trying to write a paper but instead writing a post. Oh well. My paper is not going well. It is my second paper for my Propaganda class. I did very well on my first one, so I shouldn't get so worried about this one. But I can't help it. I wanted to get about half of it done today, but I hit a wall. I think I'll call it a night. I'm tired of working on stuff. The other day Shanna "tagged" me to write about my top ten most kissable literary characters. I'm still not sure I understand the intricasies of tagging, but I always like to talk about my creepy fantasies. So, here goes


1: Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird): The man is a complete and utter babe. The epitome of manhood. I would tap that anyday of the week.

2: Sirius Black (Harry Potter): I once saw a shirt that said "Fancy a smack, Sirius Black?" Hells yeah! What a babe. Almost number one on my list.

3: Edward Cullen (Twilight): Now, he almost missed my list because I didn't like the second and third books much at all. But I loved this character a great deal. And vampires are sexy hot.

4: Westley (The Princess Bride): Sorry, kind of a pat answer but he's just so sexy. And kind of a badass.

5: Aragorn (Lord of the Rings): Oh man. He's got a sword. My blood's racing just thinking about his sweet ass.

6: Jake Barnes (Sun Also Rises): Even though we couldn't go all the way, I'd love to make out with Jake for a while. Aficionados are babes!

7: Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice): I'm a girl. What do you want from me? He's an uber-babe.

8: Nat (The Witch of Blackbird Pond): In elementary school, I had a major crush on this character. It lingers.

9: Tyler Durden (Fight Club): Yeah, he's kinda evil. Also, spine-crushingly sexy. So sue me.

10: The entire gang of greasers in The Outsiders: Holy cow, that'd be one sexy time. I tell you what.

That's a pretty good list. I almost put Rob from High Fidelity because his useless knowledge is a real turn-on, but it didn't happen. Oh, one last thing to make your lives better:

3 comments:

LUKE said...

Who wouldn't make out with Brad Pitt in fight club. Hell I think he looks hot in that movie and I'm a guy. LOL

CitizenPain said...

What about Captain Tightpants himself, Mal Reynolds? Not even on the list? Lord knows he's number one on my list of Fictional Males That I Would Tap Were I Gay (FMTIWTWIG, coming soon)

sorensenpower said...

What about Alex? He/s what I call a literary classic and totally bumpable.