Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

So I went to see the play Sweeney Todd last night with my gentlemen lover. It was pretty much amazing. We had these great seats on the second row in the middle, so we could see all the grotesquities. For those of you not familiar with this play, here's the trailer for the Johnny Depp movie. Which is also awesome.



I also recently finished reading The Great Gatsby. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I decided that emotional people love The Great Gatsby, but cynical people love The Sun Also Rises, like me. I friggin' love the latter, but didn't really get the appeal of the former. Anyway, I'm going to go eat now. I think I will delve into politics for my next post... Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Shanna Blythe said...

I love Sweeney Todd-the macabre mixed with humor. So great!! The movie looks GOOD. And of course Johnny Depp doesn't hurt!

I answered your question--go check it out. And Sheree? You've officially been tagged.