Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some Stuff

This cracks me up. Check out sexy Colin Firth taking his first stab at Guitar Hero. Nice!

In other news, I have been loving BSG and Lost, but I've been kinda disappointed in The Office. I haven't been crazy about these last few episodes, particularly the last one. Am I the only one? Anyone else not impressed with The Office of late?

Also, I saw Baby Mama last night, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall a few days ago. I liked both! Baby Mama was a little formulaic, which was disappointing, but it was funny and Greg Kinnear was kind of a babe. I was pleasantly surprised by Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I expected it to be okay, but I ended up really enjoying it. On an Apatow meter, I'd rate it somewhere between Knocked Up and Superbad. Awesome!

2 comments:

CitizenPain said...

The Office has been okay, but compared to BSG and Lost and their constant propensity to both kick ass and take names, it's lagging just a bit.
I also think that each season of The Office needs time to get rolling. They've all started out pretty good, but then by the end of the season you're like, "Damn. That's pretty awesome."

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that I'm slightly better than Colin Firth at Guitar hero, but he'll always have me with his ability for the "longing stare" found in each of his films.
You guys are way too geeked out for me to talk about TV shows, cuz I haven't seen two thirds of 'em.