Monday, June 9, 2008

Ben's Taggery

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Alex, my gentleman lover
C-Cake or Pie: Oh man, I looove pie.
D-Day: What the hell?
E- Essential Item: I dunno. My phone? No one ever calls me, so I surf the internet and play Bubble Breaker. Also, I have a sweet ringtone
F- Favorite Color: Blue. Lately, orange.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears. I love those big Costco-sized bags of gummy bears.
H-Home town: Dallas, Texas, bee-yotch!
I- Indulgences: Too many to count. Food's a big one. In no way am I a healthy eater.
J- January or July?: July! Mark your calenders now, because July 18th will be so crazy, heads might explode.
K-Kids: Are small versions of adults. Next.
L-Life is incomplete without: My favorite thing is to go to the movies with Alex.
M- Marriage Date: July 18. So soon! At some point I'm going to start hyperventilating and I won't stop until I either die or get married...
N- Number of Siblings: Two. One older and one younger. And let me just say, there was no way I was that goofy when I was a teenager.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples. Covered in caramel.
P- Phobias or Fears: A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire. Also, being buried alive after being shot with rock salt.
Q- Quote: "I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange." It's from Twin Peaks. It's on my blog.
R- Reason To Smile: Not dead yet, am I?
S- Season: Anything but winter. I hate the winter.
T- Tag Three: Alex (since he hasn't done this yet), Neal, and Danny (if he's still around reading)
U- Unknown fact about me: I am afraid of movie theater bathrooms. It is strange, I know, but ever since I watched Scream 2, I've had this unnatural fear of big, quiet, empty movie theater bathrooms.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor, bee-yotch!
W- Worst Habit: Um, I have so many... I'm super messy, I have a horrible diet, I put the parking break on automatically (from so many years with a car with a clutch), whenever I watch fights on TV or movies, it makes me punch things, I drink soda compulsively...
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: The last time I was X-Rayed, it was to make sure I didn't ruin my body by falling asleep on the freeway and rolling my truck. Fun times...
Y-Your favorite food: Generally, Cheesecake and pasta. My favorite fast food meal is a Texano burrito and a Mountain Dew. My favorite sit-down meal is an Acme burger and bread pudding. I tell ya, it is a small miracle that I am not roughly the size of a walrus.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Psst... Also, I'm coming up on my 100th blog post, so expect to see a 100th post-stravaganza soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for:
A) Playing tag
B) Punching things
C) Eating like a friggin' cow! Its really quite impressive.
D) Marrying Zandor

Neal said...

I like your fears. Just awesome.

CitizenPain said...

Reading your tags makes me glad you like to hang out with me.