Thursday, December 11, 2008

Be Inspired!

Wow! I feel like I could do anything! Want the same feeling? Watch this video:



Hooray! Again, a great video I found on Pajiba.

5 comments:

Neal said...

I'm not sure I could do anything after watching that. Because you know what I can't do? Fail. That's right. I can't let down a montage of inspiring scenes from movies!

Also, did you see that sexy Capt Picard in there? I think I might be gay for him. If Frank can be gay for Jamie, then I can be gay for Capt Picard. And Sean Connery. And Gaius Baltar.

Whom.. this is a disturbing trend. But I challenge anyone else out there to disagree with me!

A Chanting Machman said...

Ya I don't know about gay, but I definately feel a hetero man crush for Cpt. Picard.


Also... I loved the cut from braveheart to independence day... heh :)

Incidently you know who's not gay that surprised me? Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters. True story.

Anonymous said...

I finally had the courage to punch my teacher in the face! Thank you!

sorensenpower said...

Neal, I think this is the second of three conversations we're going to have.

Just kidding. Captain Picard is pretty awesome. I love it when he would say, "Make it so Number 1."

Sheree, thanks for changing my life. This video has encouraged me to stand up to those who still take my lunch money!

sorensenpower said...

Oh, I just found out this is going to be the "Clip of the Week" at my work!

...that is kind of a big deal!