Saturday, May 23, 2009

Awesome things from the internet

Here's some funny things floating around the interweb:

Mickey Rourke and a bird:
This joke, from filmdrunk:
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: Mickey Rourke walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. Bartender says, “Whoa, where’d you get that?” Parrot says, “Rawk! Passed out behind an Arby’s.”

Kevin Smith and his daughter talking about Twilight:


Tim Gunn and Iron Man!


Coming soon: A review of Drag Me to Hell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Tim is about to receive an "Iron Gunn" in this picture.

Ryan said...

Jeez, Kevin Smith's kid kind of came up short after the gene war between her mom and dad, didn't she?

Who is Tim Gunn?

CitizenPain said...

I liked the Mickey Rourke parrot joke. It took me awhile to get it, but when I did, POW!

sorensenpower said...

You're right. those are awesome things. I especially like the bird.