Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lost?...

So I've just started watching Lost on DVD. I was hoping to love it completely and obsessively, but so far I'm just really liking it. I've seen about 6 episodes at this point, but I'm definately curious as to what is going on with that cr-azy island. As far as movies I've seen lately: The Simpsons Movie was funny, but not pant-peeing funny; Rescue Dawn was perfectly fine, and No Reservations (which I saw with my rom-com loving mother) was actually not horrible. That Aaron Eckhart... Sigh. So I also forgot to reserve myself a copy of Eclipse and its all sold out around here. For shame. But never you fear, I will keep looking. Peaches.

2 comments:

CitizenPain said...

So, you'll probably have already watched it by the time you read this, but the season 1 finale of Lost was freaking crazy. All kinds of intensity went down. You'll really enjoy it.
On a side note, I thought it was funny that this time around, you fell asleep and I stayed awake. I'm excited to start season 2.
Loves!

Sheree said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. At least I only missed one episode. But I'm caught up and ready for more. Loves!