So this is a pretty freaking awesome music video. I'm still on the fence about the song (its really long, its a little cutesy for me, and there's that weird talking thing at the end) but the video is something else. Check it out. High five for Los Campesinos!
Oh, also, I finished Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. I liked it... but it wasn't my favorite. Twilight was so good it made me want to do a jig, but the two sequels haven't inspired a single dance move. And this one kinda made me mad... Jacob Black is a bratty kid and I don't like him at all. Especially when compared to Edward Cullen... sigh! If I had an impossible crush deathmatch, I think that Captain Malcolm Reynolds would fight Edward Cullen to see who would ultimately win my affections. High five for sexy fictional characters!
2 comments:
Best... video... ever...
I'm with you on the sequels. I haven't liked either of them as much as Twilight. I'm hoping the last one will pull them all together and be REALLY good!
Post a Comment