Woo hoo! January 31! New Losts. And also, I just watched a pirated version of the Dark Knight trailer, and it was so damn good. So good! Today is a good day. I'm done with finals, I ate some chicken, saw the best trailer ever. I am content.
So I will leave you with the trailer for the new season of Lost. Seems pretty much awesome, if you ask me!
Also, because I'm feeling so good, here's one of my favorite episodes of Firefly. Pssst, there's a heist in it! Enjoy its shiny splendor!
2 comments:
Woah, I haven't seen this preview for lost season 4. Mind boggle!
I'm looking forward to the Dark Knight. Man, the joker is freaky as hell!
Awesome Lost trailer, babe. Plus, that is a freaking awesome episode of Firefly. It's a good one for people who haven't seen it to watch. Life's pretty good.
Post a Comment