Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Best of the Rest

After I did my movie list, then checked out Alex's sweet blog, I decided I wanted to weigh in on a few other favorites of mine this year. Behold!


Favorite Album:


Mark Ronson, Version
This album blew me away with its almighty awesomeness. The best part: Most, if not all, of the songs are incredible. My favorite tracks on this one are "Toxic," "Stop Me," and "Just." They caught me in their groovitational pull.

Runners Up:
Arcade Fire, Neon Bible. See them live. NOW!
White Stripes, Icky Thump. Wish I could have seen them live...


Favorite 5 TV Shows:

1: The Office
2: Project Runway
3: 30 Rock
4: Lost
5: Battlestar Galactica (psst, did you see the finale? Mind fudge!)

Runners Up:

Entourage, Flight of the Conchords, Iron Chef America, Big Love, My Name is Earl.


Favorite way to waste time:

Rock Band

I have spent WAY too much time playing this incredibly addicting game lately. But what can I say? I love to rock.

Runners Up:

My bee-utiful blog, pajiba.com, Entertainment Weekly, TV on DVD, and my Hollywood Video MVP account (hello, Xanadu!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

CitizenPain said...

Nice list, babe! Now you've got readers in England and... Portugal?

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Agreed and Proceed!

Suzie said...

The Office... no! Although I am referring to the British version. PROJECT CATWALK! I LOVE IT! I haven't seen it in forever!