Friday, February 15, 2008

A Shpadoinkle Day

So I was thinking today about how much I love Cannibal!: The Musical. For those of you who are not familiar with the awesomeness that is Cannibal!, it is a wild and crazy musical about folks who get lost in the western wilderness and start to eat each other, Donner-party style. The tagline: "All Singing! All Dancing! All Flesh Eating!" It is hi-larious. And, since it is Friday, the beginning of a long weekend, and I got my Praxis scores back and got awards of excellence on both the tests I had to take (nice!), I think I'll leave you with my favorite bit from Cannibal!--Trey Parker performing the Shpadoinkle song atop his trusty horse, Liane.



Psst: Lost this week was completely awesome! Sayid is definitely (or defiantly, as I've gotten on a ton of papers I've graded) my favorite character. I mean really, how could they make him any cooler? Maybe if they included this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two videos and two snot-busting laughs.
Mucahs gracias!

CitizenPain said...

That Sayid dance-torture was badass. Remind me to get Cannibal back from Danny so's we can watch it.