Friday, March 14, 2008

Bad music videos for your viewing pleasure

So lately I've been hearing the same few songs playing in the background when I'm shopping and the like. I decided that I would share their crap-tastic music videos here for your awkward pleasure. Psst: I secretly sort-of like both of these songs.

The first one makes me happy mainly because of that Arrested Development episode when Gob records this song for Michael.


Gob: I can’t. I already lost a brother today.
Michael: Franklin?
Gob: Well, I didn’t lose him, but he’s all puckered and white.
Michael: On the plus side, you can take him to lunch at the club now.
Gob: [sobbing] That’s the exact kind of joke he would have loved! (Singing) You know it's true. Everything I do...
Michael: Please don't do this.
Gob: ...I do it for you. [hugging michael tightly]



Priceless. So anyway, this is one of the worst videos ever. But, does it seem like all moms love this movie? This one and Legends of the Fall. I dunno. Maybe it's the Costner ass.



I've got no explanation for my love of the next one. What can I say? I've got two ears and a heart, don't I? Enjoy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that G.O.B. is quite possibly the funniest character ever?
Good show!

sorensenpower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sorensenpower said...

This IS awesome!

When I said I thought the video was a Team America clip I was refering to this:

http://sprry75.blogspot.com/2008/03/we-totally-annihilated-his-night.html

But that's on Ryan's blog, which is not nearly as cool as yours...