Thursday, April 3, 2008

10 TV characters I'm kind of in love with

So I've been watching a lot of TV lately (as faithful readers can probably tell), and I've been thinking about all the TV characters that I sorta have the hots for.
Without further ado, here's my top 10 TV folk that I have minor crushes on:

#10: Bret from Flight of the Conchords. All I have to say is, "Bret, you've got it going on."

#9: Lex Luthor from Smallville. Now, I haven't watched Smallville for a while, but I was always amazed at how much sexier Lex was than Clark. Regardless of the baldness!

#8: Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock. Yes, he's kind of old. But he's got style and class. Favorite quote, when asked why he's wearing a tux: "It's after 6, Lemon. What am I, a farmer?"

#7: Sayid Jarrah from Lost. Holy crap, Sayid is a babe. He's always torturing people and being a BAMF. I especially loved that episode where he's Ben's hit man. Before this season, I thought they couldn't make Sayid any cooler. Turns out I was wrong.

#6: Jim Halpert from The Office. What can you say about Jim? He's just so likable and charming. Also, I just read about how John Krasinski was going to be an English teacher if acting didn't pan out. Sexy.

#5: Daniel Desario from Freaks and Geeks. Oh man, James Franco is a good-looking guy. There's just something about the laid-back slacker coolness that is Daniel Desario that gets me every time. I'm upset that the show didn't keep going and maybe give Daniel and Lindsay a chance to hook it up.

#4: Michael Bluth from Arrested Development. I am quite a fan of Michael Bluth. He's such a good guy, and he's got that great hair. Also, he named his son George Michael, which is pretty sweet. He's sort of awkward and bumbling--like in that episode where he keeps accidentally spitting out his gum--but he does it with charm.

#3: Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica. I know he's sort of a villain and he kind of caused the downfall of the human race, but he's just so... kickass! I love his character because he's not exactly evil, he's just incredibly cowardly. Also, with the shaggy hair, glasses, and accent, he's pretty frakkin' sexy.

#2: Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly. All my readers probably know that I have a great amount of Nathan Fillion love, so this one's probably not a surprise. Every time I watch Firefly, though, I am amazed at how awesome Mal Reynolds is. He's so funny and violent; it kills me every time.

#1: Special Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks. Again, not a surprise, probably. He shares my love of pie, which I like (although I'm not a fan of a damn fine cup of coffee). It pains me that they brought in friggin Annie the nun instead of letting Audrey Horne and Dale Cooper hook it up. Ridiculous. I can't really explain my adoration, but if you've seen the show--and what awesome person hasn't?--then you understand that there is just no substitute for Special Agent Dale Cooper.

6 comments:

sorensenpower said...

What about ben from lost?

CitizenPain said...

Exellent list, babe. I would completely understand if you ditched me for any one of these dudes. And I'm sure you'd also understand if I ditched you for one of them

CitizenPain said...

Just so everyone knows, I am aware that I misspelled "excellent," and omitted a period from that last sentence. Please dispense with all jokes about my English major.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Regardless of the baldness?
Is bald not sexy?
My mission president said it was...oh cripes.
Anyway, good list. It got me pretty worked up, thanks!

Ryan said...

I agree with you on three of the ten, but I'm not telling which ones.

Sheree said...

I'm gonna guess Dale Cooper, Daniel Desario, and... Jim Halpert?