So I was sitting around, checking out the movies playing at my local theater, when I got thinking about how crappy the movies lately have been. Naturally, it is that time of the year, but I'm really growing tired of it. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen that many movies lately! Leatherheads and Drillbit Taylor were both harmlessly mediocre, as was Be Kind, Rewind. I still want to see In Bruges and Married Life, but Alex and I have a hard time convincing ourselves to go to see movies at the Broadway due to the crappiness of the theater combined with the snobbiness of the employees (Regency, you will be missed). Doomsday was crazy/awesome, but other than that, I have to revisit Juno or No Country for Old Men to see an awesome movie in a local theater. On the bright side, there's some pretty awesome movies coming soon. Iron Man looks completely awesome, and I'm also pretty excited for the new Indiana Jones movie. Also, I'm really glad that the TV season will be picking back up. The first episode of Battlestar Galactica was awesome, and The Office will be new this week as well. This season of Lost has been friggin' great, and I'm looking forward to watching some more 30 Rock. Also, if anyone has seen a good movie lately, let me know!
3 comments:
Let's just talk about how Brett has it goin' on again! He really does...honest.
But not in a gay way, just in a way that I wanted to say that he's looking okay!
New Lost + New Office = Best 2008 Thursday to date
Two words: Speed Racer.
Post a Comment