So a lot of crazy shiz has happened to me of late: First-- married! WTF! It was totally and completely awesome. The whole day was friggin' great, from the ceremony to the Hard Rock Cafe luncheon to the reception. And I was unbelievably happy that our reception turned out so well. It was mindfudge-style awesome, what with all the ice cream and Batman groom's cake and robot cake topper and Mexican Coke and vintage soda-pop bottle centerpieces and our sweet playlist and all our family and friends and all. I pretty much loved it. Thanks to all y'all who came and shared the luv.
Anywho, so then Alex and I embarked on our honeymoon to San Diego to experience the insanity that was... Comic-Con 2008! Let me start by saying that Comic-Con exceeded all my high expectations. It was so effing awesome that I'm already kind of stoked to go next year. The Exhibit Hall was crazy-cool (and sort of intimidatingly huge and busy) and the panels are super awesome. One thing that sort of sucks: the food. We ate pretzels and Mrs. Fields cookies mainly. But that is a small complaint compared to the greatness of everything else. I wish we had a working digital camera so I could supply sweet pictures, but alas. I just had disposables. I'll blog more extensively about all this later (we're in the airport waiting to fly back to reality). Till then, satiate your Comic-Con curiosity here.
5 comments:
It sounds too incredible. I don't know if you two will be the same individuals anymore, you may be, like, enlightened beings now or something.
See y'all soon! Rock on!
You so have to let me tag along next year. And without a doubt, we so have to make our own officers uniforms from BSG. That would seriously make brain juices flow outside of my ears and I would love every minute of it. One thing though, I call I get to be the CAG!
Hey babe. What a great wedding, and what a great honeymoon. Life is pretty mutha effing good.
I love you.
I am glad to hear that you had a great wedding day and honeymoon trip. I am so sad I missed the reception - I bet it was pretty amazing.
You should post pictures. Oh, and make sure you include one of you in a dress :)
Post a Comment