So I've been waiting until I get my pictures developed before I post my Comic-Con blog, but since I'm super lazy and crazy busy, I figured I'd better post in the interim. First of all, The Dark Knight was awesome and incredible. Question though, did you all like it better than Batman Begins? Discuss.
Second, I enjoyed Pineapple Express last week. It wasn't the greatest movie ever created, but it was pretty funny. My two favorite scenes just happen to be two of the parts that they showed at Comic-Con: the three guys fighting in the apartment and the car chase when James Franco puts his foot through the windshield. By the way, James Franco was the shiz in that movie. Funny and sexy? Be still my heart!
Third, I start teaching soon. A real job. I'm about ready to puke and die from nerves at this point, but let's all hope that I survive unscathed.
I'll post Comic-Con pics soon. And maybe some wedding ones too.
Oh, I almost forgot. I wanna rename my blog and ditch the generic title I used for my technology class. Any suggestions?
4 comments:
I personally don't consider Batman Begins and The Dark Knight to be separate entities. Obviously they are, but can you really break them up? Would you only look at one installment of the Lord of the Rings while not factoring in the effect that one installment has on the other two? Can you think Return of the King is really all that great if you didn't have the build up that Fellowship and Two Towers gives it? Would you consider Two Towers to be good without the prior story and follow up action of the other movies? And certainly Fellowship wouldn't be nearly as awesome without the other two. There are some series that are really just a whole and each installment is only a piece of that whole. Batman Begins introduced us to this new and interesting picture and The Dark Knight evolved our view of that picture, but they are a single entity in my mind. No doubt the eventual third installment will complete the picture for us.
That's what I think at least.
As for new blog names... How about "Grand Sheree's Amazingly Fantabulous Web Log of Mighty Insight" or something like that. Maybe you could play off of a secret police angle since your initials are now SS, something I just now realized and am totally geeking out on. Just don't break into my house and throw me in jail for my wild eyed views on society.
Finally, get ready for some kick-a DnD. While I'm on vacation for the next couple weeks I'll be reading up on our adventure and such and will return a bonafide Dungeon Master! mwa ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
The Dark Knight is way better. Period.
Changing blogs is sorta hard. Mine is pretty lame...
Good luck with stuff.
I don't want to change my blog. I just want to change the title. Not the address or anything. I love my blog!
The Dark Knight wins. While Batman Begins touched me andmy life, The Dark Knight frightened me on a level no other batman movie ever has. Just as the Joker was about to force me to dip into despair and abandon myself unto destruction, Batman appeared and I found myself delivered from the Joker which held me bound.
Yeah, it was that good.
Post a Comment