So the other day, I was hanging out with Alex and he told me that I am a lot like Randal Graves from Clerks and Clerks 2. I started thinking about it, and he's totally right! I am a little like Randal (but a lot less crude). One crucial similarity: I hate people, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic? Well I don't hate people, but I have a hard time dealing with a certain type of person. And when I get overwhelmed, I need to have a goofy outlet for my stress. Instead of go-carts, though, I've been eating junk food (particularly Beto's Carne Asada Fries... delicious). I am happy to report that this has been helping a LOT! I'm feeling much better about life, the universe, and everything.
Oh, also, has anyone seen Tropic Thunder? Is it worth checking out? I'd like to see it, but I've read extremely mixed reviews.
4 comments:
No. Randal has a more sophisticated appreciation for Star Wars.
Tropic Thunder = Greatest movie ever.
Thats the only review you need.
Randal called Dante's love of Empire Strikes Back blasphemy, which is another characteristic he shares with Sheree.
Oh, and I totally want to see Tropic Thunder. Let's do that sometime soon.
I totally want to see Tropic Thunder. It looks funny--so let us know if you go see it!
And strangely enough I too have been eating a lot of junk food lately and yes, it has helped realign the universe, life, and everything.
So how it teaching going? I've made two students cry so far, but it was TOTALLY innocent.
Post a Comment