I have to add three dudes to my
10 TV characters I'm kind of in love with. I've been watching some great TV shows lately with some fantastic characters. So... here are three more characters I kind of love:

1: Tim from
Spaced. Holy crap. I know I already blogged about how awesome
Spaced is. However, that was before I got to the mind-fudgingly awesome ending. This is a
fantastic show. And now, I have a crush on Tim (played by the awesome Simon Pegg). I really liked Simon Pegg before this, but I never had a crush on him... In
Spaced, he's this slacker skateboarder/graphic artist who works in a comic book shop with a guy named Bilbo (awesome!) He's slightly rude and he bleaches his hair, but there's something incredibly charming about his goofiness. Love it.

2: Don Draper from
Mad Men. What can I say about Don Draper? He's smooth, charming, sexy, lovable, and despicable, all at the same time. He's fascinating! He always looks amazing: cigarette artfully dangling between his fingers, hair perfectly coiffed, fantastically cut suits. He's a babe; that's all there is to it.

3: Jordan Catalano from
My So-Called Life. This one is not as much about my love for Jordan as my appreciation of the type of character. He's one that I would have loved in high school, just like Angela! He's just this gorgeous idiot, and that by the end of the season, Angela's starting to figure that out. Super awesome. Also, the Leto has dreamy eyes. (Someone wrote that the Leto is now Jordan
Fatalano after he gained all that weight for the John Lennon killer movie. He he he.)
2 comments:
Such lovable manfolk! Hopefully there will be a spinoff in which these three characters open a bakery in Bald Knob, Louisiana as a front for a massive vampire hunting operation.
I have to say that while I don't know these three fine gentlemen (I haven't seen the shows which is why I haven't posted a comment til now) that Alex's idea is quite possibly the greatest ever made by man. A bakery as a front in Louisiana to hunt vampires? My stars. That is so amazing! I'm shocked that Socrates didn't think it up or something. Nice job Alex.
Post a Comment