So, amazingly, I haven't yet posted about "PG Porn"! James Gunn created these short, sex-free pornos just for the interweb, and the first episode features my boyfriend Nathan Fillion! Check it out.
Awesome! Also, if you still haven't watched "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog," check it out! It is super fantastique.
I have one more video for you today. This is crazy cool. It's a stop-motion animated video, done by a guy who calls himself PES. Here's a quote that was in Paste about his awesomeness:
"Clicking on a PES film is to open a safe and suddenly see a million ideas glittering and exploding," says director Michel Gondry. "The only reason you close the door is to re-open it just after and discover what will pop this time."
Bye!
4 comments:
Nice. I especially enjoy the premise behind the PG porn. As if the content other than the sex was the reason why people watch it.
Also, stop motion = the shiznit. That is a true mathematical equation as well. I worked out the proof in my "Sweet Things of the Universe" class last semester. It counted as a science credit.
Hot!
Nathon Fillion is becoming ubiquitous in cool things. He must have a great agent.
By the way, that Pes video is awesome. Did you notice the subtle denigration of American capitalism? The shredding and consumption of the dollar? The American flag being used as a napkin? Brilliant. Smash the capitalist dogs.
Also, as a fan of action figures, I'm so glad they were invented. Can you imagine if you grew up and had to play with freaking Pick Up Sticks? I mean, it's not a toy, it's a chore. Lame.
"Stand back Everyone,
Nothin here to see!
Just imminent danger
In the middle of it, me!
Yes Captain Hammer’s here,
Hair blowing in the Breeze!
The day needs my saving expertise!"
Post a Comment