What in the world has happened to Val Kilmer? There's no way he's been doing movies if he's looking like this. Good grief. The last thing I saw him in was Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, which is was awesomely funny in, but he was slightly puffy. Now it looks like the puff has taken over!Don't forget, he used to be sooooo sexy. I love him in Real Genius. I pretty much love everything about Real Genius. (Funny sidenote: As I typed "genius" the first time, I spelled it wrong. Irony!) Anyway, Val Kilmer plays Chris Knight, the sexy hotshot genius who wears ironic t-shirts way ahead of their time. And did I mention he's beautiful. He's got great cheekbones. Check it out:

Speaking of Real Genius, has anyone (besides me and Alex) ever noticed that Mitch looks exactly like Sarah Jessica Parker? Observe:

It is uncanny. Now, to wash away all of the weirdness, check out a squirrel going nuts on some Doritos. Awesome! See them all on Cute Overload.




One last thing: I just finished my first semester of teaching. I can't believe I've survived! It's kind of impressive. Here's hoping the rest of my first year goes lots better than my first semester... At least now I have BSG and Lost to comfort me.
2 comments:
Only Alex rivals that squirrel's prowess at Dorito consumption! Impressive!
And Sarah Jessica Broderick is damned fugly, but that guy in "Genius" is so hot! What does this mean?
Squirrel with Doritos goin'... buck wild!
Too bad about Val Kilmer. He looks like a Brian Froud creature.
Post a Comment