Monday, March 9, 2009

If Batman did rap battles

Check this out (from mightygodking.com).

Best not come to battle because if you battle me
You’re gonna suffer a f***ing bat-astrophe
Kal-El, what the hell, you wanna get in a fight
F***er step off or I’ll synthesize Kryptonite
Diana, I wanna introduce my Batpole
To every one of your wonderful Wonder-holes
Green Lanterns? F*** you, you’re alla you overpaid
I’ll beat you with daffodils, beat you with lemonade
Martian Manhunter’s tough, so I’ll light a Bat-Match,
Smoke a cigar and I’ll make him my bat-byatch
And the Flash? He runs fast, but you know he can’t handle me
I’ll just activate Anti-Flash Bat-Plan Twenty-Three
Aquaman, he’s a joke, you know he ain’t tough enough
Let him sit back till I want me some dolphin muff
Even Aquaman’s fishes, they know I bat-vicious
The League are my b*tches, they do as I wishes
Cause if I don’t want it the bad guys will never win
Down ‘em like House downs a handful of Vicodin
Lex Luthor, Ra’s Al Ghul, or even Per Degaton
They all the worst and I be the “better than”
Battle neverending you know that I fight it
My victories endless, you cannot deny it
Cause they dead y’all, and they dead y’all
My parents are muhf***in dead y’all

(repeat last two lines until Batman breaks down crying in front of parents’ graves)

Heh, heh, heh. Also funny: Birds stealing ice cream cones.



Coming soon to a blog near you: Big Macs vs. Whoppers--a scientific analysis. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold up. Did you pen this?
If you did, you're sorta hardcore.
If you didn't, you are only slightly hardcore.

sorensenpower said...

Wow! I love the look on the lady's face. It's a mix of confusion, terror and sadness. I think that's how any human would look if a bird stole their ice cream cone.

CitizenPain said...

Hey, remember when we were at Sea World and a seagull snatched some dudes churro? Birds are dicks.

Emi Sorensen said...

You would think that these people would get the message that frozen treats cannot be enjoyed on the docks, especially upon seeing a photographer just sitting there waiting for the mayhem...