Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Paul Rudd is adorable

I'm a little bit in love with Paul Rudd. He's awesomely adorable in everything: I Love You, Man was great; he's hilarious in Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, and Anchorman; he helped make Role Models better than it should have been; I even enjoyed him in Friends and Clueless. Here's yet another reminder of how just how awesome Paul Rudd really is:

6 comments:

CitizenPain said...

He's definitely mantastic! And yes, the world does rock. It rocks hard.

Neal said...

All my life I have known that the Earth rocks, but could never articulate the way I felt about it to another person.

This has done it perfectly. I can leave now.

Unknown said...

Sheree,

This is going to be random, but did you happen to ever live in Texas growing up? If so, could you shoot me an email, beau@beautaylor.com

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I went to elementary school with you.. haha

Anonymous said...

I remember you Beau!

Emi Sorensen said...

When Josh and Cher kiss, it is movie magic.....