This was at the San Diego Zoo. You can see Balboa Park in the background if you look really closely. This same morning, Alex had a phone interview with a junior high school principal and received a job offer on the way down to San Diego. He was feeling a little jaunty. Also, he loves animals, so he was a little excited. It was weird.
So this picture was taken Saturday morning. While waiting in line for two hours to get into Hall H (the massive room where the big shiz goes down), some girls promoting the roller derby movie Whip It roller skated by with some free sweatbands for the crowd. Now, since the crowd consisted of geeks in California in the summer, it was kind of a nice gesture. Alex looked adorable in his, as you can see.
And finally, my personal favorite, taken on the drive home:

Sidenote: I originally posted this on my PC, then I checked it out on Alex's Mac and it looked crazy. I fixed it, but sorry if it now looks weird on a PC.
2 comments:
I am a golden god!
This photo op takes a close second after my personal favorite, "Alex at sea."
Post a Comment