Sheree,Thanks for the nice comment about my presentation. It was fun to see people get into it. And yes... I'll keep an eye on your blog from time to time. Wishing you the best,Aaron
I think i'm going to keep up my blog too, it's a lot of fun :)
I'm glad you're going to keep blogging. I want to check out the book Blankets. A graphic novel sounds cool...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sheree,
Thanks for the nice comment about my presentation. It was fun to see people get into it. And yes... I'll keep an eye on your blog from time to time.
Wishing you the best,
Aaron
I think i'm going to keep up my blog too, it's a lot of fun :)
I'm glad you're going to keep blogging. I want to check out the book Blankets. A graphic novel sounds cool...
Post a Comment