I've got a friggin huge take-home test due tomorrow. It is for my theory class and involves terms like dromology, chronopolitics, and phrenology. And it sucks a lot. I will return later...
Until then, here's a sweet picture to bolster morale:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Phrenology? Is that for real? Isn't that the archaic study of how the shape of one' skull correlates to psychopathology? Good luck!
What to know how old I am? Let me tell you -- I remember him when he used to play Vickie's son on "One Life to Live." That was like 12 years ago. And yes, I was a house frau who watched soap Operas. We all have our dirty little secrets. My, he sure grew up to be nice looking hottie!! And,I will have you know, I even own this damn movie! See, I'm kinda hip -- in a sorta, kinda way...
5 comments:
Phrenology? Is that for real? Isn't that the archaic study of how the shape of one' skull correlates to psychopathology?
Good luck!
Ben knows this because he has a funny skull and many phrenologists have been perplexed by its raucous dimensions.
Mission accomplished! Moral is bolstered!
What to know how old I am? Let me tell you -- I remember him when he used to play Vickie's son on "One Life to Live." That was like 12 years ago. And yes, I was a house frau who watched soap Operas. We all have our dirty little secrets. My, he sure grew up to be nice looking hottie!! And,I will have you know, I even own this damn movie! See, I'm kinda hip -- in a sorta, kinda way...
Good Hell!! I meant "want" not "what." Shoosh.
Post a Comment