Thursday, November 8, 2007

TV Time

So I just read that we can watch new "webisodes" of Lost starting Monday on abc.com. Which is awesome. I have to say, I'm still pretty bummed that BSG got the can until friggin' April, but Lost is (almost) as good. In other television news, I'm also pretty stoked about Project Runway finally starting up again soon. You can say it's lame or whatever, but that show is so addicting. And I started watching Gilmore Girls on DVD. Jury's still out on that one I really like the characters, but don't like the situations. Too cutesy for me. But their dialogue cracks me up.

Also, I'm pretty much lovin' this season of The Office. Some of my favorite moments thus far: Michael "declaring" bankruptcy, the whole time Jim and Pam went to Dwight's farm, Merideth getting hit by Michael, and Andy singing (with backup) to Angela "Take a Chance on Me." Awesome. I have to say, I miss the hour-long episodes. The thirty-minute ones seem really short now. Also, I miss getting the shows on itunes. I hate the nbc player; half of the time it refuses to work for me. And yes, it's personal. Just waiting for hulu, I'm really hoping it's going to be awesome.

And for those of you not yet excited for hulu, here's a sweet episode of The Office from their website. That's right, a full episode. On my blog! Its the advertisement one, which is pretty awesome. Enjoy!

No comments: