Friday, January 18, 2008

Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves

So I just saw a trailer that blew my mind. Hello, Escape from New York! And in no way do I see that as negative. I read it described as I Am Legend, deep fried in Escape from New York, with a dash of Road Warrior on top. How could that not be awesome?! Watch and be amazed.



Also, you must listen to this right now. Immediately. It made me chuckle. 30 Rock is so awesome. I love it. Tracy Morgan has the best lines on the show, especially "I am a stabbing robot" while trying to stab Conan. Priceless.

And speaking of knives, I finally watched Eastern Promises. I wasn't as gruesome as History of Violence, which I was fond of. Also, every time they used one of the three Russian words that Alex has taught me, I got a little excited. And since one of those is "yes," I was excited quite often. All in all, I liked it. Also, there's a naked knife fight. If you've been waiting for some Viggo nekkedness ever since the tender kiss on the bridge scene in Lord of the Rings, then here's your chance!

3 comments:

CitizenPain said...

Da, bwila klassno posmotrit "Vostochnie Obeschanii" s toboi. Ti horoshaya devochka. Ya tebya liubliu.

Anonymous said...

Tracy Morgan could quite possibly be the funniest man alive.
Was that rap on 30 Rock? If so, what episode, and why have I not been watching it?
Russian is Balls! Viggo's balls!

sorensenpower said...

I have been waiting for that nakedness. I will see this movie... alone... in the dark...