Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Believe it or not, it's just me

So, check out this funny video, which features not one, but three funny talk show hosts. I think if this staged fight were real, Conan would prevail. I think John Stewart would be the first to fall, then Colbert and Conan would fight, perhaps to the death.



Also, I read today that they are making The Greatest American Hero into a movie. This show has the greatest theme song/opening credits montage EVER! Check it out at the end of the post. I'll be interested in seeing how the movie goes down, 'cause this could be awesomely bad if done right.

I was also excited to see the first new episode of Lost in a while. While I liked the episode, it was the first one I watched when it came out, rather than on DVD/itunes. I'm not used to watching the action go so slowly. It's funny; the people on the island have only been there for something like 90 days, but has been on for years. When I watched it originally, I was much closer to the 90-day mark. I guess now I'll have to get used to watching it each week. I don't want to think about if the writer's strike doesn't end before the episodes run out; that would be awful.

Speaking of the strike, I've suddenly realized this week how much I've missed The Office. Just when Jim and Pam finally hook up, it is taken away from us cruelly. I've been lovin' 30 Rock on DVD, but I really miss my favorite Scranton misfits. Here's hoping the strike ends soon...

1 comment:

CitizenPain said...

Wow. I sure do love seeing talk show hosts beat each other up. Especially with ice skates! Oh, and I may have already told you this, but that William Katt dude from "Greatest American Hero" auditioned for Luke Skywalker. Or maybe you told me that. I forget it, brutha!