So my friend Danny got married yesterday. In honor, here's Point Break. I know, I know. It's pretty bad. The acting sucks, the story makes no sense, and the dialogue is ridiculous. Which is exactly why I loooove it. Everything Gary Busey says in this movie makes me laugh. And its got such quotable lines: "Utah, get me two!" "Little hand says it's time to rock and roll." "Back off Warchild, seriously." "Vaya con Dios, Brah." "I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face." Man, I'm laughing just thinking about it. Enjoy!
UPDATE: So I just read that they're planning on making a Point Break sequel called Point Break Indo, (as in Indonesia, apparently). Here's the plot synopsis:
When Billy Dalton, military special ops and star surfer, is disqualified from the pro-surfing tour, he takes off for the coast of Bali looking for the perfect wave. While there he’s recruited by a private security force who are trying to find a gang known as The Bush Administration, surfing outlaws and modern day pirates who work like “The Ex-Presidents,” a bank robbing crew from Malibu twenty years ago.
Wow... I hate to say it, but I'd probably pay money to see this... Don't you judge me!
4 comments:
Point Break is so freaking awesome! It's the only thing that can properly capture the joy of Danny and Emi getting married.
Kudos!
100% Pure adrenaline!
Bad acting? Swayzye made me cry!
Hey! I just sent you an email regarding the Point Break sequel. You're always one step ahead...
Sheree, I appreciate this shout out! I would have to say Point Break changed my life on so many levels. It's genius has been copied by many movies such as Fast and the Furious. Compare the plots you'll see the rip off.
Post a Comment