Check this shiz out:
1. So I'm loving the Beck/Danger Mouse combo song "Chemtrails," which is playing on Beck's website.
2. Go take a gander at the 50 worst album covers ever. Hi-larious.
3. If you haven't watched the Lost finale, go do it! There's a great breakdown of awesome Lost moments on Alex's blog. Let me just add that season four was the best Lost ever and the finale did NOT disappoint.
4. Is it just me, or did last night's episode of Battlestar Galactica dissapoint? (I know I already ranted about this.) I sorta liked the Adama parts, because I really like Adama and Roslin. However, all the "Who's gonna be president?" stuff really rubbed me the wrong way. It all felt disjointed. Also, why bring back Romo (or his weird dead cat thing)? Didn't like it. Something I am looking forward to: an explanation on how Caprica Six is preggers. It only makes sense to me if Baltar is the father. Also... who is the final Cylon?! Whooooo?
5. I'm going to a baby shower today... Everyone cross your fingers that I make it through without
a. making fun of someone/something and offending everyone
b. scowling the entire time
c. having a mental freakout because my friend is preggo
d. puking (I feel kinda weird today)
2 comments:
I'm glad you made it out of that shower in one piece. And yes, last night's BSG was kind of aloof.
Album covers = amazing! A riot!
Post a Comment