Winners:Barack Obama: Obama + education = happy teachers! This picture is Obama made with cupcakes! What the hell could be a better mix!
Lost fans: Lost begins again Jan. 21, 2009. Lost is soooo good right now. I can't wait for it to start again.
30 Rock: Last night's 30 Rock was soooo funny. I'm lovin' it.
Dr. Horrible: I just think he's a winner. Just watch already.
Losers:
The Office: I dunno about you guys, but I'm not crazy about The Office this season. I don't like that The Temp is back, I don't like the contrived Jim/Pam problems, and I'm just not feeling it right now.
A pants-less, jogging Steve Gutenberg: Yikes... This is too bizarre and hilarious to be real.... Also, I think in this situation, the loser might be anyone who witnessed this.
Undecided:
Tree frog vs. snake: This one's your call.
3 comments:
While on the topic of Palin's awesome linguistic skills you should check this video out if you haven't seen it. It's more the ability to think critically, but just imagine if somehow we could merge Miss South Carolina and Palin? We'd have an unstoppable, incoherent monster of a politician!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Also, this video came up in one of my classes and a gal from South Carolina said she went to school with her and that she really does talk like that pretty much all the time. Awesome.
I think that YOU are the winner! And I am seriously disturbed by the Steve Gutenberg thing. Whether it's real or not, Steve Gutenberg jogging without pants is a sign of the apocalypse.
Oh, and I think the frog and snake are both winners, because they look like they're making out.
Is it just me, or is that Jane Krazchkjsinsky chick totally out of her league on 30 Rock? She makes me kind of hate the whole show.
Here's hoping that Gutenberg thing is just to drum up publicity for a new Police Academy movie.
Post a Comment