
- #1: Andrew McCarthy's wig at the end of Pretty in Pink-- As if I needed more excuses to hate his guts and to think that he was unworthy of Andie.
#2: John Cusack in High Fidelity--The hair was yet another frustrating aspect of a movie that could have been incredible, but simply ended up just being kinda good.
#3: Crappy sci-fi movies-- Think about a movie that wants to look futuristic, then think about the hairstyles. Yikes... Some that come to mind are The Fifth Element, Back to the Future: Part 2...#4: Toby Maguire in Spider Man 3-- His emo hair (bangs down, covering his pouty, eyeliner-heavy stare) made me want to slap someone and go watch Evil Dead to feel better about Sam Raimi.

#5: John Cusack in 1408-- Why, John Cusack, why?
Anyway, I think the best way to describe 1408 is by saying it is tedious. It has some spooky moments, but the whole movie drags. And the false ending was super-sucky. However, I did like that Samuel L. got a chance to utter his favorite profanity in this otherwise-tame movie.
This weekend I also went to a murder mystery dinner and realized that at some point I have become pretty freaking anti-social. I lack the ability to make meaningless small talk. I'm gonna have to work on that. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go drink another Coke and burn my way through some more of the fifth Harry Potter number. Less than twenty days away! I'm so excited!
2 comments:
Toby Maguire just sucked ass as Spider Man any ways!
Yeah, all throughout Spiderman 3, I kept asking myself, "When did KD Lang get bit by a radioactive spider and start fighting crime?" I mean, I knew she and Kirsten Dunst were together...
Post a Comment