Tuesday, July 17, 2007

There's no place I can be...


Only three days until Harry Potter comes to a close and I am so freaking excited... I'm getting a little nervous as well. I am a little sad to see my favorite series come to a close. Stephen King wrote this awesome little article on this feeling of melancholy that accompanies the conclusion of Harry Potter. I agree when he says, "When it comes to Harry, part of me — a fairly large part, actually — can hardly bear to say goodbye." Read the rest of the great article here. Sigh.

Also, two things I've been loving this week: Firefly and Hot Fuzz. First of all, Fox is a bastard station. They have cancelled so many incredibly awesome shows, the little jerks. I freaking love me some Firefly, and not just because I have the world's hugest crush on Nathan "Captain Tightpants" Fillion. Not that it hurts (wink!). I have even grown to love what is perhaps the worst television theme song ever spawned, the "Ballad of Serenity". Another sigh. As for Hot Fuzz, let me just say that if you haven't already seen it, go right now and remedy the situation, or shit's gonna get real. High five!

2 comments:

Shanna Blythe said...

Sheree,

I loved the series and I LOVED the movie too. Glad you are enjoying it.

Shanna Blythe said...

Oh yeah. I was talking about the Firefly series!