Saturday, September 15, 2007

Every shade of wrong

So it is my day off, and I've been doing homework. Awesome. I kinda feel like I could vomit at any moment, so it might not be wise to leave the house. Question: If I was going to throw up in a public place, where would I choose? I'm thinking my local Hollywood Video because the manager harasses me a lot. Maybe someplace like the Baby Gap on principle. Or maybe a fast food place, just because it would be funny.

Hey, here's something that made me happy this week. Thanks James Gunn for this bit o' greatness.



Also, I think everyone (mainly just me) needs a little more Robert Downey Jr. in their lives. If you haven't seen Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, go rectify the situation. I'll wait. Now, let's watch this awesome Iron Man trailer, shall we?



Oh, while I'm here, 3:10 to Yuma is way awesome. And Shoot 'em Up was pretty sweet too. Happy Saturday, from me.

1 comment:

CitizenPain said...

Oh man. You were totally right about this poster. Totally.