Friday, September 28, 2007

Whew...

Its been a long friggin week and I'm so glad its Friday, I could vomit all over this keyboard. I had a paper due today in my Propaganda class, so I've been working on that a lot. But I did manage to go to a sweet-ass LCD Soundsystem/Arcade Fire concert the other day. And that was great. Great! I loved both bands. The Arcade Fire is pretty freaking impressive to see, I've gotta say. I didn't like the songs that Bellatrix Lestrange sang as much as the dude, but all in all, awesome! In honor of this amazing concert, here's one of my favorite songs I heard from LCD soundsystem. And I realize I've put a lot of videos on my blog lately. What can I say? I like videos.



I had a lot I wanted to talk about, but I'm so freaking tired I can't even think. Yeah, that's right. Its Friday night and I'm not out partying, I'm in falling asleep while blogging. Shut up. Maybe I'll go watch Breakin'. Yeah, that's not any better. Oh well. Sheree needs a break. And some pie. I also need a new poll question, as my last poll has expired. Jason Bourne, people? Really? Whatever you say. More later, folks...

No comments: