VINCENT: Did you just order a five-dollar shake? MIA: Sure did.
VINCENT: A shake? Milk and ice cream?
MIA: Uh-huh.
VINCENT: It costs five dollars?
MIA: Yep.
VINCENT: You don't put bourbon in it or anything?
WAITOR: Nope.
VINCENT: Just checking.
Later...
VINCENT: Can I have a sip of that? I'd like to know what a five-dollar shake tastes like. MIA: Be my guest. You can use my straw, I don't have cooties.
VINCENT: Yeah, but maybe I do.
MIA: Cooties I can handle.
VINCENT: G**damn! That's a pretty f***in' good milk shake.
MIA: Told ya.
VINCENT: I don't know if it's worth five dollars, but it's pretty f***in' good.
That's exactly how I felt about my six-dollar milkshake! But next time I go there, I'm ordering some bread puddin' along with my hot tasty burger. Doesn't bread pudding just warm the cockles of your heart? I know it warms the s**t out of my cockles. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment