Saturday, May 3, 2008

I graduated. Yipee.

So yesterday was my graduation. I decided to go at the last minute, just so I could say I did it. It was long and boring, but I'm glad I went. However, I had to wake up sorta early to go. AND there was this concert I really wanted to go to (anyone else like the Black Kids?). We decided to get a supply of Red Bulls and head to the concert. By the time the first band was supposed to start, which was around ten, I was so friggin tired that the idea of standing in a crowd of sweaty drunk pseudo-Bohemians and waiting 2 hours to hear a decent band made me sad. So, we left. I drank two Red Bulls and still fell asleep on the way home. Sorry Alex. So this is a story about how lame I am. In other "Sheree is lame" news, Battlestar Galactica might be my favorite show ever. And if you've got anything to say about it, frak you.

P.S. Red Bull tastes awful.

4 comments:

CitizenPain said...

I love how gross Red Bull tastes. Oh, and it was pretty awesome how tired you were last night. I entertained thoughts of sabotaging your dreams with subliminal messages. But I didn't. And you know why? Because I love you babe.

Anonymous said...

Auguri!

sorensenpower said...

Red Bull is like Mormon spirits. I imagine its taste is comparable to whiskey or tequila. It has bite, but you keep drinking for some unknown reason.

Suzie Bee said...

I can't STAND Red Bull. It's a little like drinking petrol. But people drink it just to get high off it, so I suppose the taste isn't all that important.